Join Today
Page 49 of 52 FirstFirst ... 394748495051 ... LastLast
    what tires you go with?

They look like Nitto Terra Grapplers
    97 4Runner 5spd - 3in Toytec suspension lift w/Pro Comp shocks. 2in body lift. 17in dick cepek dc-2. 33in Nitto Terra Graplers. 3in Cat-back. ISR Delete. HREW tubing Rock Sliders. Outdoor Logic front wench bumper

Toyo Open Country AT2's
    Because Racecarô

oh you guys and your trucks...

did the muffler on the FRS... pretty quiet, but sounds and looks a lot nicer than stock

...and rally armor urethane mudguards, worth the money!

and i HIGHLY recommend that everyone who does their own exhaust to have these:

http://www.summitracing.com/parts/lil-38350/overview/

^probably saved me a couple of hours, got all 4 rubber hangers off in under 10 minutes, no jack stands
    '95 Civic Sedan + '08 Fit Sport

I was about to suggest spacers for the truck but the new wheels took care of that problem.

Quote Originally Posted by thinkmad View Post

had the S3, was gonna jump to S4 or S4 Active. But figure just go S5.
    I also picked up the S5. So far I am really mixed. Some of the basic functionality that my Iphone 5 did, especially in the Jeep, just does not work the same at all. I love the screen but if Apple really launches an Iphone 6 with a screen smaller than this but larger than the 5 I'll be kicking myself.

Quote Originally Posted by sfd View Post
    I also picked up the S5. So far I am really mixed. Some of the basic functionality that my Iphone 5 did, especially in the Jeep, just does not work the same at all. I love the screen but if Apple really launches an Iphone 6 with a screen smaller than this but larger than the 5 I'll be kicking myself.
    get ready to kick, because the screen size will be similar to s5. I would of waited honestly.

s5 isn't that good. htc one m8 would of been a better choice IMO.

Yea and I had never really looked at the Android market before the S5. I possibly would have picked the M8. My biggest frustration is the fact that the SD Card doesn't get detected and forced as the music storage when I connect in the car. Just cannot figure out why. If I can solve that issue it'll be a big win because the 64gb SD card was a major reason I even considered the S5. I know the Jeep can handle it because it'll take an SD card directly in the dash. Which tells me the phone is the problem. Otherwise I'll have to get a second card and managed two music sets.

Oh well - not like I can't buy a new phone next year and sell the S5 for close or or around what I paid on Verizon.

Here's my latest:

Smith & Wesson Model 642 Airweight, 38 Special +P

Haverty's Galaxy leather couch:

The couch has been a while coming. Got it for a decent price, and also put a protection plan on it just in case the dogs do something stupid.
    Because Racecarô

Quote Originally Posted by sfd View Post
    Yea and I had never really looked at the Android market before the S5. I possibly would have picked the M8. My biggest frustration is the fact that the SD Card doesn't get detected and forced as the music storage when I connect in the car. Just cannot figure out why. If I can solve that issue it'll be a big win because the 64gb SD card was a major reason I even considered the S5. I know the Jeep can handle it because it'll take an SD card directly in the dash. Which tells me the phone is the problem. Otherwise I'll have to get a second card and managed two music sets.

Oh well - not like I can't buy a new phone next year and sell the S5 for close or or around what I paid on Verizon.
    are you trying to plug the phone in through USB cable? most of the android systems dont work because everything is iPhone related and doesnt have a android option....until you get into mirror cast.
    97 4Runner 5spd - 3in Toytec suspension lift w/Pro Comp shocks. 2in body lift. 17in dick cepek dc-2. 33in Nitto Terra Graplers. 3in Cat-back. ISR Delete. HREW tubing Rock Sliders. Outdoor Logic front wench bumper

Quote Originally Posted by civcmatt View Post
    are you trying to plug the phone in through USB cable? most of the android systems dont work because everything is iPhone related and doesnt have a android option....until you get into mirror cast.
    Yes however the UConnect system doesn't care. It actually has more functionality (like text messages displaying on screen and replying directly from the system) with Samsung and other phones. It basically is just looking to be told where music is stored (since it can handle a straight hard drive plugged in, USB drives, and has SD card slots on top of that). From what I understand, S4 and S5 have changes that basically lock out the memory card until rooted. Which S5 + Verizon = no rooting functionality right now.

ya...gotcha I have the UConnect in my company truck and i HATE IT! I have pluggd many different phones into the usb port and have had zero luck with it.

eh give it a few and S5 will be rooted soon enough. You can always sideload the Google edition OS on the S5 as well. Sideloading doesnt require rooting. less bloat and such......Not that Verizon puts any bloat on the phones one bit!

Bought some Allen Edmond Park Avenues in black.

Quote Originally Posted by nhlfan View Post
    Bought some Allen Edmond Park Avenues in black.

Everyone seems to be grabbing Allen Edmund stuff lately. How's the comfort level? I've lived in Cole Haan because their comfort level puts everything else to shame. My wedding shoes were double my normal spend from Hugo Boss and I can barely stand wearing them.

Fit is really good as they size by length and width. I've got a wider foot so they feel great. Break-in is typical of any sturdily built shoe, I'd say.

They've also got a pretty big product line that includes orthotics, softer soles, etc. if that's what you need.

Congrats on the wedding, btw!

Thats Mr. Cage to you

Not the exact car, but looks just like it. I traded up my 2012 Veloster for a 2013 2.0T coupe.

Got it out the door for 26,400. w/ only 31 miles on it.

no real plans for any mods. Will probably do a full turbo back exhaust later next year along with a forge BOV. I disconnected the recirculation hose to get some woosh out of the stock bov and almost made some old lady take a digger on the sidewalk as i drove by hahaha
    Last edited by Cage; 05-29-2014 at 10:05 AM.

sweet ride broham

Thats Mr. Cage to you
    thanks fellas

my only two annoyances about the car. .

a) I could have done without the fake hood scoops

and b) the transmission is a bit squirrel

Since its a daily, I opted for the 8 speed auto. The paddle shifters work fine, but when just in drive or sport mode, the transmission feels like it struggles at times to figure out what gear it wants to be in

Im hoping some of that will get sorted out after the re-tune

Thats Mr. Cage to you
    oops double