Join Today
Page 42 of 52 FirstFirst ... 324041424344 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by P-Spec View Post
    New Whip

I was thinking of getting the same car but going with the s5 version.

Quote Originally Posted by c_morse View Post
    For the Titan:

Attachment 1169
    AEM Brute Force Intake

Attachment 1170
    N-Fab Cab Length Nerf Bars
    You doing any off road or just mud type stuff or for the winter?
    97 4Runner 5spd - 3in Toytec suspension lift w/Pro Comp shocks. 2in body lift. 17in dick cepek dc-2. 33in Nitto Terra Graplers. 3in Cat-back. ISR Delete. HREW tubing Rock Sliders. Outdoor Logic front wench bumper

It probably won't see too much off road. Mostly got the 4X4 for the winter and running around the farm when I'm home.
    Because Racecarô

aww nice! those steps sides will be good, i like them more than the normal nerf ones. I should swap out my wifes for some like that!
    97 4Runner 5spd - 3in Toytec suspension lift w/Pro Comp shocks. 2in body lift. 17in dick cepek dc-2. 33in Nitto Terra Graplers. 3in Cat-back. ISR Delete. HREW tubing Rock Sliders. Outdoor Logic front wench bumper

Bout that time again.

category9395_thumb_full.jpg

bushings?
    '95 Civic Sedan + '08 Fit Sport

1097208_385482184908492_2044521836_o.jpg
    Yeah. Energy Suspension Master Kit for the rice burner. Getting a three piece fiberglass front soon because Racecar.

1187153_10201668790462867_1007457366_n.jpg

Taurus Poly Judge. Been wanting one for a while.
    Because Racecarô

This monster (not my computer was too pissed off at the end of install to take any shots).

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16835103099

Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo. Thing is massive. BARELY fit into my case. I have half an inch between the top of the heat sink and the cover for my case. Install was a fuck. Requires pulling the mobo, installing a new mounting bracket, and then some really funky reinstall to get it mounted. I learned the hard way you should figure out which way you want it to face first, lay your thermal paste, let it get really sticky, then just be gentle about getting the top mounting bracket on.

Once I finally got it in and facing towards the rear of my case I realized at some point in my build years ago I installed the exhaust fan backwards and its pulling in air. So now I have the CPU fan and case fan dueling at each other. Guess I'll fix that another day.
    Last edited by sfd; 08-14-2013 at 07:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sfd View Post
    This monster (not my computer was too pissed off at the end of install to take any shots).

Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo. Thing is massive. BARELY fit into my case. I have half an inch between the top of the heat sink and the cover for my case. Install was a fuck. Requires pulling the mobo, installing a new mounting bracket, and then some really funky reinstall to get it mounted. I learned the hard way you should figure out which way you want it to face first, lay your thermal paste, let it get really sticky, then just be gentle about getting the top mounting bracket on.

Once I finally got it in and facing towards the rear of my case I realized at some point in my build years ago I installed the exhaust fan backwards and its pulling in air. So now I have the CPU fan and case fan dueling at each other. Guess I'll fix that another day.
    What do you have against watercooling? That thing is monstrous.
    aka - Annihilia

I have a TEC for sale. (Freezone Elite)

coolit_elitev2_6.jpg

Setup and cost. I don't OC high enough to need a water cooled setup nor am I meticulous enough to make a decent looking/working loop, etc. The only reason I bought this was that it was cheap and my stock one was having problems. I just didn't check the dimensions on it when I ordered lol.

Cooler Master for the win! I have something similar to that. ran into the same issues but it is so worth it!

More of this. I've been growing a beard for a while now and it got to the point of needing daily trimming/oil/combing. I tried all the other brands and scents out there but kept coming back to Tree Ranger/beardbrand. I don't recommend their Woodsman scent. It smells literally like a bunch of #2 pencils.

Prospectors Co didn't really help keep the beard looking straight and fresh (plus took a lot more oil). Scent was OK.

lol... i've been buying up sneakers. I've purchased 7 this year :-x

Air Jordan 4's 'Toro Bravos'

Air Jordan 4's 'Thunders'

Air Jordan 4's 'Green Glows'

Air FoamPosites 'Fighter Jets'

Charles Barkley Foamposites 'Area 72'

2013 Air Force Max 'Area 72'

Lebron X Settings 'Miami Dolphins'
    • thinkmad

Wth ? why do you need that many shoes ? one for every outfit ? I own 3 pairs of boots and 3 pairs of shoes. I wear the boots with EVERYTHING i own

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16835103099

This is why I love my H80i. Simple as fuck to install and no giant cooling stacks in my case. 212s and all the other air coolers look like shit IMO.

I have my h100 just sitting around.

2013 Nexus 7

aka B18C5er

Quote Originally Posted by boofthese View Post
    Wth ? why do you need that many shoes ? one for every outfit ? I own 3 pairs of boots and 3 pairs of shoes. I wear the boots with EVERYTHING i own
    Why do you need THAT many shoes.
    I own 3. (not counting specialty shoes for golf, bowling, baseball etc...)
    Dress shoes for work, gym shoes for gym, my normal everyday shoes for normal everyday stuff.