Join Today
Page 39 of 52 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast
    2013 Toyota RAV4 XLE

aka B18C5er

Last edited by Fatso; 06-26-2013 at 04:56 PM.
    The artist formerly known as poweredbyhonda17

Quote Originally Posted by Fatso View Post
    Congrats?

You have some pretty hands Fatso

Like the new Rav4 but hate no v6 option.

Did it come with a slutty blonde genie?

Quote Originally Posted by sfd View Post
    Like the new Rav4 but hate no v6 option.
    The 4 banger with the 6 speed auto is pretty good. Has decent pickup for a car this size.

Quote Originally Posted by Double R View Post
    Did it come with a slutty blonde genie?
    Unfortunately, no.
    aka B18C5er

As long as I've got my boots and ties..

Dan Post boots, just in time for Stampede. Wearing these every day for the next week so my feet don't bleed when I'm wearing them for hours on end during Stampede.

Brooks Brothers was having a sale so I picked up some ties.

Also bought an axe, some lures, and camping utensils/cookery from Bass Pro.
    Last edited by nhlfan; 06-29-2013 at 12:41 AM.

Dell Latitude E6530 i7, 8 GB RAM, 500GB of space, Win 7 Pro

My company just switched to HP laptops, so they were dumping their "old" Dells for cheap.

I got this fucker for $500. They just got these like a year ago. These still sell for $1,300 online.

[img]http://techshop.pk/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/Dell-Latitude-E6530-1.jpg[/img

Dell Latitude E6530 i7, 8 GB RAM, 500GB of space, Win 7 Pro

My company just switched to HP laptops, so they were dumping their "old" Dells for cheap.

I got this fucker for $500. They just got these like a year ago. These still sell for $1,300 online.
    Sweet deal. Latitude's are great. I have an E4310 as my personal laptop and an E64xx as my work laptop. HP laptops suck. They are constructed poorly and always run so damn hot. But I guess it's still a step up from my company who runs Windows 7 32-Bit on every god damn pc. Can't even use my 4GB of RAM.
    aka B18C5er

Quote Originally Posted by Tony_YYZ View Post
    Sweet deal. Latitude's are great. I have an E4310 as my personal laptop and an E64xx as my work laptop. HP laptops suck. They are constructed poorly and always run so damn hot. But I guess it's still a step up from my company who runs Windows 7 32-Bit on every god damn pc. Can't even use my 4GB of RAM.
    they really are i have one for my work computer i7 8GB of RAM and 260GB SSD. this is fast...and the batt lasts almost an entire workday without a charge. great for traveling
    97 4Runner 5spd - 3in Toytec suspension lift w/Pro Comp shocks. 2in body lift. 17in dick cepek dc-2. 33in Nitto Terra Graplers. 3in Cat-back. ISR Delete. HREW tubing Rock Sliders. Outdoor Logic front wench bumper

Bought a 130 year old steamer trunk from craigslist for $50... It's now my coffee table.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony_YYZ View Post
    2013 Toyota RAV4 XLE

Any pics of the interior? Curious to see how it looks and how big the rear is. We had a late 2000 Rav4 but I hated the interior.

Quote Originally Posted by veloceracing View Post
    Bought a 130 year old steamer trunk from craigslist for $50... It's now my coffee table.

RIP wood floor

Enjoy your spilled drinks

I would throw a glass top on that, just fyi

RIP wood floor
    Area rug is coming tonight. And there's a cut up exercise mat underneath all the furniture legs and the trunk.

Quote Originally Posted by stealth
    Enjoy your spilled drinks

I would throw a glass top on that, just fyi
    that's the plan. Just need to find rubber feet to level it.

took delivery of my recaro's today. still have to order seat rails from yahoo japan, so they wont be going in for another week or two.

just took a quick shot before i put them in the basement for temp storage. sooooo fucking minty, can't wait to throw them into the lude.

tit seats. the headrests are sweet looking