Join Today
Page 3 of 52 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Last real purchase was a ski trip out to Revelstoke, BC. The cloud line was about halfway down the mountain, so you would start your run above in the sun, pass through the misty cloud line, and then end up in overcast weather at the bottom.

Quote Originally Posted by nhlfan View Post
    Last real purchase was a ski trip out to Revelstoke, BC. The cloud line was about halfway down the mountain, so you would start your run above in the sun, pass through the misty cloud line, and then end up in overcast weather at the bottom.

Holy shit! That's F'ing awesome

^^ wow!
    aka B18C5er

2 new LED monitors, just in the process of wall mounting and running my cords through the wall

that looks good....i have to have my duals at a slant though...being flat like that would bother me!
    97 4Runner 5spd - 3in Toytec suspension lift w/Pro Comp shocks. 2in body lift. 17in dick cepek dc-2. 33in Nitto Terra Graplers. 3in Cat-back. ISR Delete. HREW tubing Rock Sliders. Outdoor Logic front wench bumper

They are slightly slanted, center is flush, the outside may be at a 5 degree angle. I sit pretty much in the middle of them, so its not too big of a problem

I'd like to put some miles on your G....SPOT
    BOOM
    Aka-gixxxer750

PS Vita first edition bundle. came with the vita, 4gb mem card, little deviants, hard case, and 30 days of data from att.

IMG_9548.jpg

it feels like a premium device unlike then psp2-3000 that sort of felt flimsy and cheap. however, that's not to say its heavy as the weight is nicely distributed within the device so it never feels "heavy"

been playing for a while now. it will shoot 15 bps, and when i get better at it i should be able to shoot up to 25bps

Meds I now have to take after my recent hospital stay

27 Time World Champions themaskedriger's Avatar
    431226_10150660285431147_66533446146_11707002_760512335_n.jpg

got this t-shirt. love the tv show Spartacus.

Quote Originally Posted by nhlfan View Post

sweet. Hows it compare to whistler?

GunSlingerTequilaDrinker
    Quote Originally Posted by Reaper View Post
    been playing for a while now. it will shoot 15 bps, and when i get better at it i should be able to shoot up to 25bps

[IMG]http://i937.photobucket.com/albums/ad216/first24ks/0215121313-00.jpg[IMG]
    please tell me thats n2 tank and not co2

95civicex how are you liking the new book? I'm half way through it and I just don't think its as good : /
    Car: 1997 Mustang Cobra: SCT SF3 / X3 tuner, bassani exhaust, cold air intake, accufab throttle body, hurst short shifter, zex 125 wet shot, many more mods coming soon.

I also picked up a double edged razor, brush, and bowl. The shave is so much better than your standard mach 3 cartridge its unbelievable. It's a little tough to get used to, but very worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by BigD View Post
    sweet. Hows it compare to whistler?
    I've never been to Whistler, actually. Whistler is a HUGE drive from my hometown, and still like a 12 hour drive from where I live now. It's more of a Vancouver spot.

That said, Revelstoke is kind of new and is a really small town, while Whistler is a really developed ski resort town. Revelstoke's claim to fame is that it has the largest vertical drop of any ski resort in North America. It takes ages to ski from top to bottom.