Join Today
Page 2 of 52 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by c_morse View Post
    It gets the same or better mileage than the G, and after the reading I've done I can get away with only using mid-grade in it. So far it's been pretty good.
    So the G was the beater for the 300ZX and now this truck is the beater for the G?
    aka B18C5er

Speeding?

Yep, in my girlfriends 6,000lb Lincoln SUV mind you.

Ticket 1/2 on the same trip :(

I got two in the same weekend in the same county in. First one in my car, second on my bike. I feel your pain.

Quote Originally Posted by c_morse View Post
    It gets the same or better mileage than the G, and after the reading I've done I can get away with only using mid-grade in it. So far it's been pretty good.
    Yeah it was good, don't reeeaally remember much about it, got it for my wife I hardly drove it. It had no problems. Got rid of it at 50k miles though so I didn't really get to see, but I remember it just drank the fuel.

Maybe there are different models. Ours was a 2003 with the 3.5. maybe you have a different engine.
    I even got it with the 5spd, a) it was like an extra 2k to get the automatic and b) I wanted standard anyway, and c) it was supposed to get better gas mileage, but it still sucked. It's the reason I got rid of it. That and it was really shitty in the snow. Otherwise it wasn't a bad truck. Probably didn't help we used to put super in it even though it didn't call for it. Back in the day when I naively believed super was always better no matter what lol.

X2 from Amazon.ca
    aka B18C5er

Quote Originally Posted by Harry View Post
    Yeah it was good, don't reeeaally remember much about it, got it for my wife I hardly drove it. It had no problems. Got rid of it at 50k miles though so I didn't really get to see, but I remember it just drank the fuel.

Maybe there are different models. Ours was a 2003 with the 3.5. maybe you have a different engine.
    I even got it with the 5spd, a) it was like an extra 2k to get the automatic and b) I wanted standard anyway, and c) it was supposed to get better gas mileage, but it still sucked. It's the reason I got rid of it. That and it was really shitty in the snow. Otherwise it wasn't a bad truck. Probably didn't help we used to put super in it even though it didn't call for it. Back in the day when I naively believed super was always better no matter what lol.
    Mine is the 3.5 as well. I actually chose the 2001 because it was the first year with the VQ35DE. I chose it for the timing chain vs timing belt (less maintenance overhead) and also because it had 260 hp, which ain't shabby. It's actually the same motor (give or take) that the G35 uses. It has some different cooling features and a different intake manifold, but other than that basically identical.

I went with the automatic as my cars are manual and I really just wanted something simple for driving.

The Pathy gets better mileage so far than the G, so I'm a happy buyer. It has several small problems that I need to fix, but hey I'm a tinkerer, so it works for me.

less talking, more pictures damnit!
    aka B18C5er

Quote Originally Posted by XGRaViSmOrSX View Post
    take a pic of your car than fagmo :facepalm:
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony_YYZ View Post
    It's in the garage and it's friggin cold out. Jeez. I'll take some tomrrow.
    aka B18C5er

i cant upload a picture with this application because the computer im using is a blackberry.
    I just tried and I was able to attach a pic to the forum using the "Insert image from computer" option.

Is your BlackBerry from 1999?
    aka B18C5er

no, just the technology is.

its a new playbook, just like yours. id take a screen shot to show you what comes up, but......it wont let me retrieve it lol
    Last edited by Tony_YYZ; 02-13-2012 at 10:50 PM.

its a new playbook, just like yours. id take a screen shot to show you what comes up, but......it wont let me retrieve it lol

Oh, I was using my BlackBerry phone, not my PlayBook.
    aka B18C5er

IMG_00000006.jpg

Boom! Uploaded via PlayBook.
    aka B18C5er

mine wont show any folders when the box opens. theres nothing to select.
    also, your icons and things are different. did you modify yours, jailbreak or something

mine wont show any folders when the box opens. theres nothing to select.
    also, your icons and things are different. did you modify yours, jailbreak or something
    Maybe OS 2.0 unlocks that feature, that is what I'm running. My icons look like that because of 2.0. You'll notice the Messages, Contacts, Calendar as well as my Android folder.
    aka B18C5er

Quote Originally Posted by Danish View Post

this is an awesome beer. This is the beer that gets brewed in jersey right? or maybe im thinking of something else. regardless, it is awesome.

Thats Mr. Cage to you
    my last purchase even worth mentioning was this computer case