Join Today

4 Americans killed in US Embassy attack in Libya.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-19570254

Apparently one of them was Vilerat, a very very very popular EVE player. They dun messed with the Goonsquad.

Quote Originally Posted by Double R View Post
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-19570254

Apparently one of them was Vile rat, a very very very popular EVE player. They dun messed with the Goonsquad.
    Seriously?

EDIT: Seriously

Sean Smith

Yep. Sucks man. I haven't played in a while, but damn...he was a legend.

Then, Romney goes on the air to blast Obama for statements the embassy in Cairo made while terrified for their lives. Said "Obama was apologizing for America". WTF

1. The Obama admin's first statement came from Hillary condemning the attacks. So Romney either lied or didn't check his facts.

2. The statement made by the Cairo embassy was made before the attack and Obama/State Dept had nothing to do with it. Romney, again, appears not to give a shit about facts.

3. Romney basically called the FSOs that were being mobbed and afraid for their lives in Egypt soft on terrorism.

4. This kills the campaign.

VSjr6.jpg

Romney as he leaves the podium after this sympathetic and 'grimly determined speech' condemning the attacks in libya and the president for 'sympathizing' with the attackers.

I used to sit and say "Both these guys are shit, Obama is no better than Romney".

Fuck that. I may disagree with Obama, but Romney is a straight up soulless prick.

GunSlingerTequilaDrinker
    Quote Originally Posted by Double R View Post
    I used to sit and say "Both these guys are shit, Obama is no better than Romney".

Fuck that. I may disagree with Obama, but Romney is a straight up soulless prick.
    his vp choice aint no mother theresa either.... fuck
    "bro, if there's one thing ill make sure of, is that im the commander and chief in the bedroom" -Steven Siegler

zedron: hate u dan
    zedron: HA, Fuck you Dan

zedron: Why I am strapped wherever I go. I had a Mexican lawn guy pull a machete on me at a gas station. He got shot in the leg.

can't stand either one of those republican faggots... if they win i'm moving to canada. actually i might do that anyway cuz i got a new stack of medical bills that is fucking FIERCE! quebec and montreal aren't too far away... fuck it
    '95 Civic Sedan + '08 Fit Sport

Quote Originally Posted by EXCellR8 View Post
    can't stand either one of those republican faggots... if they win i'm moving to canada. actually i might do that anyway cuz i got a new stack of medical bills that is fucking FIERCE! quebec and montreal aren't too far away... fuck it
    Lol you haven't been staying too current on canadian news have you? Quebec? The separatists are back in power. Hows your french?.
    Come to Ontario.

Quote Originally Posted by EXCellR8 View Post
    oh god, not this again

not what again? terrible people running the US or me making empty threats of moving a whole 150 miles north? i don't recall doing that in the past...

and as far as my french goes... Úpouvantable!
    '95 Civic Sedan + '08 Fit Sport

Details were out yesterday that the protests in Cairo had little to do with the shit that went down in Libya. The people in Cairo were protesting that shitty movie. The Libya attack was retaliation for a US drone strike that killed an Al-Qaeda leader.

"Hundreds of Yemeni demonstrators stormed the U.S. embassy in Sanaa on Thursday in protest at a film they consider blasphemous to Islam, and security guards tried to hold them off by firing into the air. The attack followed Tuesday night's storming of the United States Consulate in Benghazi, where the ambassador and three other staff were killed. President Barack Obama said the perpetrators would be tracked down and ordered two destroyers to the Libyan coast, but there were fears protests would spread to other countries in the Muslim world."

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/blowba...-yemen-stormed

These idiot muslims need to get the fuck over themselves.

"We don't want out religion to be mocked and criticized by the West!"

Well, being a bunch of violent mob-like shitheads isn't going to help. You guys are the ones who tarnish Islam for the billions of people who aren't violent animals.

GunSlingerTequilaDrinker
    fuck if people were attacking us cause of insulting shit we put on youtube, we would have been bombed 10 times and some already
    "bro, if there's one thing ill make sure of, is that im the commander and chief in the bedroom" -Steven Siegler

zedron: hate u dan
    zedron: HA, Fuck you Dan

zedron: Why I am strapped wherever I go. I had a Mexican lawn guy pull a machete on me at a gas station. He got shot in the leg.

I hear he's working on a sequel called, "Innocence of Teabaggers." Authorities in Arizona, Florida, South Carolina, and Missouri are preparing for street riots and are ordering all Cracker Barrel and Chick-Fil-A restaurant's to close early.