Join Today

Thread: investments

GunSlingerTequilaDrinker

investments

i forgot we dont have a finance forum, so i figured id start a thread

what stocks have you invested in, and what are you looking out for?
    "bro, if there's one thing ill make sure of, is that im the commander and chief in the bedroom" -Steven Siegler

zedron: hate u dan
    zedron: HA, Fuck you Dan

zedron: Why I am strapped wherever I go. I had a Mexican lawn guy pull a machete on me at a gas station. He got shot in the leg.

I invest mostly in low-fee ETFs through a tax free savings account and self-directed RRSPs.

The two individual stocks I have money in are Renegade Petroleum and TriOil. Both have made me a little money so far.

Been out of the stock/etf game for a couple years now. Every extra dollar I earn gets invested into the growth of my business.

Quote Originally Posted by P-Spec View Post
    Been out of the stock/etf game for a couple years now. Every extra dollar I earn gets invested into the growth of my business.
    How's that Sirius stock holding up?
    2013 Honda Civic Si Sedan -- Daily
    1999 Honda Civic Si -- 6165 powered/H2B
    2008 Chevy Silverado -- Toy Hauler

Quote Originally Posted by Fkntkn View Post

Last stock I bought personally was PANL. They're developing OLED technology. Hold most of the patents, etc. Bought at $15/share. I rarely do my own stuff, that's what the financial advisor's for.

Quote Originally Posted by Fkntkn View Post
    I don't own it but actually its holding up pretty well, if anyone bought it 09' or later they'd be rather pleased......if you remember correctly I sold it for a decent profit on the rebound....nice try though douchebaggington.

Quote Originally Posted by P-Spec View Post
    Every extra dollar I earn gets invested into the growth of my business.
    How is your business going?