Join Today
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Haha yeah and you're probably gonna win too, RG3 picked the exact wrong week to get injured for me.

I have terrible Fantasy Football luck, every year in every league I do, no matter how good or dominant my team might be during the regular season and getting me to the playoffs, I always have a terrible first round of the playoffs where all or most of my players grossly underperform and shit the bed in week 14 or 15 and I go out in the first or second round. I swear I am cursed.
    - Ryan

Alright I just made a couple aggressive last minute moves in FA to hopefully account for RG3 being hurt, let's see if it'll sink me or save me or make no difference
    - Ryan

what a cheat scam, i had no idea playoff rounds were multi-week....fuck that noise.

haha, it was like that last year too
    - Ryan

Up by 40 heading into this final week, let's go!

This is the only league I'm still alive in, all 4 of my yahoo leagues shit the bed in the playoffs as usual
    - Ryan

holy shit i finally won something, good season everybody

my prize money can be sent to the following PayPal email address: rablackwell59@gmail.com

Thanks !
    - Ryan

Still waiting on Shady to send me $20. If he doesn't in a day or two, I'll just eat the $20 and send it. Cool?

Congrats on the win.

Shady living up to his nickname I see....that jewsnake rat bastard!

Haha yeah that's fine whatever works best
    - Ryan

Money should be in your acct

Got it, thanks everybody!
    - Ryan

Haha, obviously don't come on here often enough. My bad in the delay in money being sent awhile back. I'm always good for it.