Join Today
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    That's not shabby at all. If AP is even 85% this year,you have some amazing RBs.

I messed up and didnt say I wanted in this year ...again.

my friends and family league is looking decent

Robert Griffin III
    Marshawn Lynch
    Ahmad Bradshaw
    Steve Smith
    Calvin Johnson
    Vernon Davis
    Wes Welker
    Dan Bailey
    Seattle D

bench
    49ers D
    Matt Ryan
    Kevin Smith
    Kenny Britt
    Eric Decker
    Jeremy Maclin

Figured Seattle D over 49ers week one, not sure who I should start for week 1 Qb though

I want to know, how in the fuck do I have a bye right out of the gate?

What? We should have an even number of teams.

I'd check my phone right now but I spiked it into the ground last night when David Wilson coughed up the ball. Faggot.

What the fuck. Some weeks all of us play and some weeks two teams have a bye.

The fuck is this shit

Quote Originally Posted by Double R View Post
    What? We should have an even number of teams.

I'd check my phone right now but I spiked it into the ground last night when David Wilson coughed up the ball. Faggot.
    HA HA HA

I noticed I play like every other week or some shit.

Yeah something is fucked up. Some people only play 9 games before the playoffs and the rest play 11 games. How does that make any sense? I guess cause it's only 8 people instead of 10 maybe?

U MAD BRO, Shady's Domination, and Conditioner Is Better all have 4 bye weeks, so they only play 9 games before the playoffs

whereas me, Siegler, 4th Down Syndrome, Liter O' Cola and Tom Brady's Weave each only have 2 bye weeks, so they play 11 games before the playoffs.

And Liter, Siegler and Tom Brady's Weave's bye weeks are all back-to-back. Siegler plays week 6 and doesn't play again until week 9

How come the two people on a bye week in those weeks don't just play each other?
    Last edited by Bad Brain; 09-06-2012 at 07:09 PM.
    - Ryan

Everything's been fixed.

Unrustle your jimmies faggots.

Damn my whole fantasy team showed up today, both of pur entire benches were on bye. Too bad the ravens season is over but fantasy victories are just as sweet!
    - Ryan

27 Time World Champions themaskedriger's Avatar
    damn RR gets 100+ points from just 2 players. can't do anything about that.

Haha yeah Doug Martin destroyed, i own him in one league but went up against him in another. 51.20 points. Crazy.

I screwed up starting Titus over Cobb, i would have won with Cobb. I still can if i get 12 from Graham tonight
    - Ryan

Quote Originally Posted by themaskedriger View Post
    damn RR gets 100+ points from just 2 players. can't do anything about that.
    I seriously have the best bad fantasy team of all time. I get shitloads of points every week. It's just not enough.

I usually take a rookie every year and usually he bites me in the ass (COUGH COUGH DAVID WILSON..ASSHOLE), but Martin is legit.

Yeah Richardson has been doing alright by me

Bye week might get me this week my projection is a lot lower than usual. Good thing ive got a 3 game cushion!
    - Ryan

man i thought Cam was gonna cost me the game there for a minute, high scoring matchup. Playoffs are coming up looks like me and Shady have the top 2 seeds locked up and everyone else is battling it out for the other two
    - Ryan

Im going to delete the league.

Fuck you ******s

Quote Originally Posted by Double R View Post
    Im going to delete the league.

Fuck you ******s

Every year I make it to the playoffs in a few leagues and get fucked in the first round. This year I made it in 4 out of 6 leagues but I've still got a bad feeling, I only have a first round bye on one of them. P–spec will probably upset me here in this one
    - Ryan

THIS JUST IN, P-SPEC STARTS SEASON 0-6, NOW IN CHAMPIONSHIP GAME. OH YEA BITCHEZ.