Join Today
Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by EXCellR8 View Post
    GB guys aren't having much luck with the Arma II servers... and each time they didn't get disconnected someone came along and killed them. whack.
    yea, i figured it would be a hard game to play. servers are still wonky and GB fans suck.

Quote Originally Posted by zedron View Post
    Nice. I have a vent server we can use. I would want to go vigilante with a few peeps an kill everyone.
    this all day. gonna give it a shot when i get home. just hope its not getting hammered or night lol

I just joined a server. Was doing ok, found some guns, had 15 zombie kills. I decided to climb up a tower and make use of a new long range gun I found. Saw some dude getting ass raped by some zombies in a field, so I assisted. Next thing I know all those bitch started to come after me and climb up the tower. I started popping them in the head as they crest over the ladder for instakills and next thing I know someone is shooting me. Two shot later I am dead from a person and not a zombie. When I died I had almost 30 zombie kills. Mother fuckers.

BTW: It was night and raining.....

so are the zombies controlled by AI or other players??

sounds like you would have done well if you had ppl helping and not trying to kill you lol
    '95 Civic Sedan + '08 Fit Sport

AI

found a used copy of combined ops on amazon for $21.98 w shipping, my computer downstairs meets the optimal specs almost exactly so i pulled the trigger lol

gonna give this shit a try for myself... didn't want to, but at that cost fuck it
    Last edited by EXCellR8; 05-08-2012 at 08:14 PM.

excellent idea

We can build relationships with a large group of people, then murder them and take their weapons.

I'm down to play this.

IMO, we should keep it to people we know so devious shitstains don't start fucking with us.

Let me know when this is up. I'll download it while I'm eating dinner.

Also, ARMA is an incredible game by itself. Arma III is due to come out sometime in the near future and it looks amazing.

It's what Battlefield should be.

never played it... but will try out DayZ asap, gotta download the 1.60 update for it though.

i'll install ventrilo too cuz mics are def a must for this. with at least a few of us we should be able to stay alive pretty long. TRUST NOBODY ELSE!!

Fuck.

I doubt it, but will a 360 mic work for the pc?

just installed everything. getting an error that the files are deleted. gonna fuck with it tomorrow as the server will likely be in full on darkness and im not starting alone, and in the dark. fuck , that.

damn i wanna get on this but too cheap to buy it.... guess i will wait to see what happens.
    The artist formerly known as boosted_sileighty

Quote Originally Posted by Double R View Post
    Fucking noob Stefano
    i tried putting both the .rar's and the files unrared and still the error. wanna play but too tired to try and figure this shit out.

I'll work on it when its done downloading. I'm at like 97% now.

I'll do a step by step process of how I do it(if it works).

well it did say that installing the mod can be a bitch... which version are you trying to use?

nah, i got it. was missing the "addon" folder within the @dayz folder.

Quote Originally Posted by XGRaViSmOrSX View Post
    nah, i got it. was missing the "addon" folder within the @dayz folder.

gang of dudes just gang fucked me :cry: tomorrow we shall do battle.