Join Today
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    anyone watch last nights ep? shit was pretty intese for part of it.

my DVR cut out the last 2 mins, so i had to record it again, glad i did cuz the last 2 mins was important......who thinks he will do it?
    97 4Runner 5spd - 3in Toytec suspension lift w/Pro Comp shocks. 2in body lift. 17in dick cepek dc-2. 33in Nitto Terra Graplers. 3in Cat-back. ISR Delete. HREW tubing Rock Sliders. Outdoor Logic front wench bumper

Idk I thought last night episode was kinda boring, mybe I missed the good part. Either way ill keep watching.
    08 G6 GT - DD
    00 Sierra 1500 SLT - Work/Winter

The beginning part wasnt boring IMO...there wre zombies at least!
    97 4Runner 5spd - 3in Toytec suspension lift w/Pro Comp shocks. 2in body lift. 17in dick cepek dc-2. 33in Nitto Terra Graplers. 3in Cat-back. ISR Delete. HREW tubing Rock Sliders. Outdoor Logic front wench bumper

Walking Dead = soap opera w/ the occasional zombie
    '95 Civic Sedan + '08 Fit Sport

i think i got 2 episodes into the second season and interest sort of tapered off

27 Time World Champions themaskedriger's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lopomon View Post
    i think i got 2 episodes into the second season and interest sort of tapered off
    same here. it just seemed to move too slow to keep my interest.

i missed it....
    now i have to wait 3 days so i can acquire it through electrospace.
    AKA Enigma

^^ lmfao!

i think the next season is gonna be killer. a Zombie training hooded ninja...epic

Season 3 Tonight!
    9PM EST

this will be the first time ive watched tv since the end of season 2
    AKA Enigma

Quote Originally Posted by Reaper View Post
    this will be the first time ive watched tv since the end of season 2
    Tru that

GunSlingerTequilaDrinker
    lol carol wants teh cack
    "bro, if there's one thing ill make sure of, is that im the commander and chief in the bedroom" -Steven Siegler

zedron: hate u dan
    zedron: HA, Fuck you Dan

zedron: Why I am strapped wherever I go. I had a Mexican lawn guy pull a machete on me at a gas station. He got shot in the leg.

GunSlingerTequilaDrinker
    @ carl getting some
    "bro, if there's one thing ill make sure of, is that im the commander and chief in the bedroom" -Steven Siegler

zedron: Why I am strapped wherever I go. I had a Mexican lawn guy pull a machete on me at a gas station. He got shot in the leg.

GunSlingerTequilaDrinker
    that was an intense ending, welcome back walking dead

torrenting now to watch it.....FFFFFUUUUUUU DISH

GunSlingerTequilaDrinker
    Quote Originally Posted by civcmatt View Post
    torrenting now to watch it.....FFFFFUUUUUUU DISH
    @ dishfail

amc had a stream for dish customers, but i heard it was having trouble doing that. lol
    • thinkmad

Ya its weak but torrent a 720 of breaking bad and walking dead.....we just finished it was pretty intense

I don't know how they'll handle season 3. It's one of the most brutal parts of the book I've read so far. I buy it in the 50-issue compendiums. The first one covers through season 3. I just picked up compendium two at the Image booth at NYCC.