Join Today

Thread: Coathanger

Coathanger

Abortion Enthusiasts Wear Coat Hanger Necklaces
    March 19, 2014 By Bristol Palin 585 Comments

coathangerpendant.jpg
    How disgusting is this?
    The D.C. Abortion Fund (DCAF) is providing a coat hanger pendant to contributors who donate $10 or more per month for women in Washington D.C., Maryland, and Virginia who are unable to pay for their own abortions.
    The organization’s website says the coat hanger pendant is its way of saying “thank you” to its contributors.
    DCAF states the organization “affirms women as decision-makers,” and hopes “to make ‘choice’ a reality because we believe that a woman’s right to healthcare should not depend on her wallet.”
    I honestly can’t believe that someone would celebrate the destruction of babies (boys, and YES millions of girls) as a fashion statement for feminists.
    You know the phrase “they wear their heart of their sleeves?” Well, I guess DC feminists love to wear death on their necks.

It's actually real.

http://dcabortionfund.org/

There's a long explanation on there. But reality is, these people just took a huge step backwards if they were trying to support pro-choice. This is just dumb. That's the only way I can describe it. The person running this fund and defending this symbol is dumb.

Silly Logan.
    -Chris
    '88 Monte Carlo SS T/T
    '10 Camaro SS

I feel bad for the guy who bumps into him sporting one of those.

Quote Originally Posted by c_murder View Post
    Coat hanger posts killed ***
    You're welcome