Join Today

The Walking Dead is back....

...to what a zombie movie should be, running around scavenging with no safe place to hide!
    -Chris
    '88 Monte Carlo SS T/T
    '10 Camaro SS

I made it through the entire show without ever realizing that the baby wasn't there lol.

gonna be a big mind fuck this season.....I like how they take a different part of life and run with that threat for a season...keeps it new and also shows different parts of human survival...............fucking love this show
    97 4Runner 5spd - 3in Toytec suspension lift w/Pro Comp shocks. 2in body lift. 17in dick cepek dc-2. 33in Nitto Terra Graplers. 3in Cat-back. ISR Delete. HREW tubing Rock Sliders. Outdoor Logic front wench bumper

They waste too much time IMO. 2 minutes watching them walk through the woods. 3 minutes standing there staring. They spend too much time watching people do ordinary things and not enough actually doing anything. My only complaint. When I was watching it marathon on netflix I remember noticing it all the time thinking I'd be pissed if I had to wait a week to watch this and mostly nothing happens.

Fucking crazy last night. That Lizzy kid is a sicko. Future sheGovernor.

I love how everyone just fucking finds each other randolmy in the woods.

It takes me 10 minutes to find my girlfriend in publix.

Quote Originally Posted by c_murder View Post
    Fucking crazy last night. That Lizzy kid is a sicko. Future sheGovernor.
    ya no shit that was crazy! psycho bitch!

Quote Originally Posted by Double R View Post
    I love how everyone just fucking finds each other randolmy in the woods.

It takes me 10 minutes to find my girlfriend in publix.
    HA! i literally LOL'd
    97 4Runner 5spd - 3in Toytec suspension lift w/Pro Comp shocks. 2in body lift. 17in dick cepek dc-2. 33in Nitto Terra Graplers. 3in Cat-back. ISR Delete. HREW tubing Rock Sliders. Outdoor Logic front wench bumper

I'm curious as to what's going on in the rest of the world. This thing presumably spread to every corner?

My vote...the mullet scientist is a wackjob.
    -Chris
    '88 Monte Carlo SS T/T
    '10 Camaro SS

He's Billy Ray as Rain Man.

He can probably tune any car engine to perfection but can't velcro his shoes.