Join Today

Thread: PS4 or XBone

PS4 or XBone

Which one and why?

Currently leaning towards XB. I know the PS4 has beefier hardware, but the launch exclusives are weak. A next gen GT game is probably years out and Forza 5 looks fucking sick.

Admittedly, I haven't done too much research because I don't really give too much of a fuck about console gaming, but I'd like to buy one of the two.
    aka - Annihilia

Xbone for forza.

GT has lost it's shine.

i feel like fm5 is gonna be a rushed production rehash of fm4 with more cars. was gonna swing the xb too and sell it off after but i'll just buy a used one in a year if the game is really that good. no other xbone launch games interest me...
    '95 Civic Sedan + '08 Fit Sport

Titanfall?
    aka - Annihilia

xbone....always an Xbox person, all people I play with are Xbox people....

PLUS FORZA!

ill be waiting a lil bit though.....I dont game as much as i used to so i wont go rushing and preorder one like i planned on doing.
    97 4Runner 5spd - 3in Toytec suspension lift w/Pro Comp shocks. 2in body lift. 17in dick cepek dc-2. 33in Nitto Terra Graplers. 3in Cat-back. ISR Delete. HREW tubing Rock Sliders. Outdoor Logic front wench bumper

Quote Originally Posted by Das Kapitalist View Post
    Titanfall?
    that's on PC too... and it's multiplayer only i believe.
    '95 Civic Sedan + '08 Fit Sport

PS4 coming tomorrow.

Will crush some NBA2k14 and BF4 for a while then pick up a XBone when the first price drop hits for some Destiny, Titanfall, and Forza.

lol @ paying $500 when the only good exclusive is Forza 5. As much as I love that series, it's not worth the extra dough and lack of power.