Join Today

Assetto Corsa - PC

Pretty great early access racing sim available on steam right now at a discounted price. It's like iRacing but with better graphics and a very intuitive UI and supports many input devices. I've played it a little bit and while it took me a few minutes to adjust to the more realistic vehicle control, I was immediately hooked. I drove the 458 for realz earlier this year and between the cockpit view, sound, and physics, it was the most authentic and closest thing I could think of to being back behind the wheel. Everything looked spot on and I'll admit it brought back that dumb smile

http://www.assettocorsa.net/en/

Minimum Requirements

OS: Windows Vista SP2 32-bit (with KB971512 platform update)
    Processor: AMD Athlon X2 2.8 GHZ, Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4 GHZ
    Memory: 4GB
    Graphics Card: DirectX 10.1 (AMD Radeon HD 3870, Nvidia GeForce GT 220)
    Graphics Memory: 512 MB
    Hard Drive: 15 GB

Recommended Requirements

Processor: AMD Six-Core CPU, Intel Quad-Core CPU
    Memory: 6 GB
    Graphics Card: AMD Radeon HD 7870, Nvidia GeForce GTX 660
    Graphics Memory: 3 GB
    Hard Drive: 20 GB

Supported game devices

Any game device recognized by Microsoft Direct Input, including keyboard, mouse, joypads, joysticks, steering wheels.
    Ready for nVidia 3D Vision, Track IR-Pro, Oculus Rift.
    For more information, please visit the Frequently Asked Question section
    I have the game running real smooth with a AMD FX-6350 and two 7970, 6048x1080. Looks fantastic.

I think the game is going to be great once it's finalized, and according to the developer it's just about done. This early build is a little rough around the edges but I expect them to buff it out and fix some of the anomalies that I currently experience. The current build is plenty playable though and there are a few things you can do. Not sure if multiplayer is available just yet, I would say no, but I guess there's gonna be a good deal of customization with online events and matches.
    '95 Civic Sedan + '08 Fit Sport

Lots of talk on this game on the iRacing forums. Might pick it up in a few weeks.