Join Today
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    GunSlingerTequilaDrinker
    Quote Originally Posted by Das Kapitalist View Post
    Shit's fun when it's not crashing / lagging, lol. Feels a lot like BF2. DICE GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER.
    Supposedly server stability patch has been implemented today.
    "bro, if there's one thing ill make sure of, is that im the commander and chief in the bedroom" -Steven Siegler

zedron: hate u dan
    zedron: HA, Fuck you Dan

zedron: Why I am strapped wherever I go. I had a Mexican lawn guy pull a machete on me at a gas station. He got shot in the leg.

It's kind of funny the accuracy numbers we put up even with the K/D ratio being so high lol.

So apparently points from ribbons don't go through.

GunSlingerTequilaDrinker
    Dominated with Ti

AK5c AAR.jpg
    "bro, if there's one thing ill make sure of, is that im the commander and chief in the bedroom" -Steven Siegler

zedron: Why I am strapped wherever I go. I had a Mexican lawn guy pull a machete on me at a gas station. He got shot in the leg.

Whatever client update that Dice claims is on the way needs to hurry. Things have only gotten worse in regards to crashing and random graphic issues. Can barely play.

GunSlingerTequilaDrinker
    AK5c is OP in carbine, i got my first silver BP tonight

Quote Originally Posted by sfd View Post
    Whatever client update that Dice claims is on the way needs to hurry. Things have only gotten worse in regards to crashing and random graphic issues. Can barely play.
    You know what I hate more then the crashing, is the invisible walls that you cant shoot through. Also on certain maps, the whole level disappears behind a broken wall.

Quote Originally Posted by Stealth View Post
    You know what I hate more then the crashing, is the invisible walls that you cant shoot through. Also on certain maps, the whole level disappears behind a broken wall.
    Yea that started yesterday too. I was playing dawnbreaker and the map just disappeared. I could shoot into the thin air at random. Really annoying.

New update is out.

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4...5217944685108/

The irony of this is with all the fixes, including server issues, there is an emergency server fix being done because servers are crashing again. Dice just can't get this shit right.

+1020938402983490384 on the new netcode changes. You can actually scope someone and hit them instead of hoping your bullets lag along with that individual. Hip fire seems more difficult which would make sense since before you just sprayed in the general direction and if they went that way with the lag it was all good.

loving the new patch.

I get this all the time now

I only get that error and freeze when I'm having a good round.
    -Chris
    '88 Monte Carlo SS T/T
    '10 Camaro SS

I've found that when the game is NOT going to crash, the annoying windows 7 pop up about my color scheme will show seconds into the first launch. After that I'm usually good to go.

my god, the compact 45 is fun as hell to use. Can't wait to unlock more goodies with it. I actually like it more then my m9.