Join Today
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    crazy stuff.

that dude leggs are jacked.

Quote Originally Posted by Double R View Post
    Jesus fucking christ.
    Like a boss.

It makes sense considering stronger background checks won't make the person wanting to murder dozens of people less insane. It would just make them consider more lethal non-traditional options, like explosives, Timmy McVeigh style.
    Made that comment on Reddit a few hours before the bombings :(

Quote Originally Posted by Double R View Post
    Eh, too low key to be a false flag.

Plus, if it were the government, it would have been gun related.
    Maybe, unless they wanted to show that it's not about guns, crazy people will just find something else to use. Either way it's shitty that they'd even be openly considered.
    Last edited by Harry; 04-16-2013 at 09:48 AM.

Not that I believe a word of this, but it does give an insight as to WHY the government would stage a false flag with explosives and not firearms.

im okay with ammo being taken away, don't really see the need for people making their own bullets/bombs

GunSlingerTequilaDrinker
    powder used for reloading doesnt explode, that would be like calling unleaded gasoline an explosive
    "bro, if there's one thing ill make sure of, is that im the commander and chief in the bedroom" -Steven Siegler

zedron: hate u dan
    zedron: HA, Fuck you Dan

zedron: Why I am strapped wherever I go. I had a Mexican lawn guy pull a machete on me at a gas station. He got shot in the leg.

GunSlingerTequilaDrinker
    Deflagration
    "bro, if there's one thing ill make sure of, is that im the commander and chief in the bedroom" -Steven Siegler

zedron: Why I am strapped wherever I go. I had a Mexican lawn guy pull a machete on me at a gas station. He got shot in the leg.

GunSlingerTequilaDrinker
    if it was black powder that would be different. that cause detonation, and would be more efficient to use as an explosive device

I could be wrong but was in a sealed container which it doesnt need to be flamable

shop

The "Donna" from the race is some redheaded chick who looks nothing like the chick from Sandy Hook

Letter containing Ricin sent to Mississippi senator.

Probably not related...?

GunSlingerTequilaDrinker
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealth View Post
    I could be wrong but was in a sealed container which it doesnt need to be flamable

Attached Images Attached Images
    a.k.a. mjr4189